August 12, 2020 2 min read
To apply please email email@example.com with a cover letter. Arabic and English writer and spoken communication ability is a must.
Would you like to be part of a growth story in a fast-growing startup? Our mission is to help parents give their children the best start in life by creating meaningful early childhood development experiences.
The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing MonkiBox love to our subscribers.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Word savvy. You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
- A utility player. You're willing to find resolutions to customer issues asap.
- Graceful. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You'll humbly be the voice of MonkiBox.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew of subscribers; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- Problem-Solver. You are exceptional in problem-solving and the ability to think fast and on your feet.
- You'll be tasked with supporting our subscriber with "Awesome" service and inspiring a growing subscriber base to share the MonkiBox experience. You'll have great opportunities to develop & foster various skill sets.
- Monitor social channels and actively participate in discussions across communities, social networks & blogs.
- Turn our subscribers into passionate evangelists. Respond to emails & support issues promptly.
- Identify new ways to get MonkiBox in front of new parents.
- Inspire and educate parents through creating exciting email, blog & social web content.
- Work closely with our operations teams to streamline process and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business.
- Identify and engage community advocates who are equally passionate about purposeful play.