To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications with no cover letter will not be considered.
The following attributes for this role are more important than prior experience in customer support (which is a plus, but not required). This role is open for fresh graduates, Arabic and English communication ability is a must.
Would you like to be part of a growth story in a fast-growing startup? Our mission is to help parents give their children the best start in life by creating meaningful early childhood development experiences.
Our customers are parents and how we respond to them is fundamental to our success. The ideal candidate will have great Arabic and English communication skills, is detail-oriented, can prioritize effectively, has a strong work ethic, and a passion to build great relationships with customers.
- Act as the voice of MonkiBox on the front lines for responses to customer support emails, live chat, social media DMs/comments, and other customer contacts during the Support Experience.
- Respond to, track, report on, and highlight the support issues encountered
- Deliver responses and follow up in a timely and efficient manner and with a demonstrated commitment to first contact resolution and overall customer satisfaction.
- Answer product questions, make recommendations, coordinate exchanges and returns, and help track down packages through various channels.
- Proactively liaising with warehouse, suppliers, and couriers to ensure orders are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Keep track of customer journeys, interacting with customers across channels and platforms, and coordinating with all internal stakeholders in order to keep fine-tuning the customer’s experience.
- Delivers a smooth, unfragmented, and consistent customer experience across all touchpoints and at all stages of the buyer journey.
- Managing customer data, accounts, and online products ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness, and integrity of all information
Qualifications And Attributes
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic and English.
- You have a proven track record as a top performer, either in customer support or another customer-facing role that required attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- You think parenthood and early childhood are really inspiring things to work on and you have deep empathy for parents.
- You are an organized communicator with a naturally warm tone. Your written, verbal, and listening skills are strong, and you bring intention and meaning to each interaction.
- You are not flustered easily and can solve multiple problems in parallel quickly.
- You set high standards for yourself and meet them. You take pride in being a responsive and thoughtful person.
- You are a team player with a strong, positive attitude, ready to collaborate to deliver amazing customer support.
- You are discreet and careful with customer and confidential information.
- You take pride in how organized and detailed oriented you are.
- You can use your own initiative to resolve complex customer issues, turning complaint obstacles into opportunities.
- You can cite examples of situations where you did something exceptional (Walk the Talk) for ensuring customer delight.
- You are exceptional in problem-solving and the ability to think fast and on your feet.