Job Opening: Part-time Writer
We are looking for a Part-time Writer (opportunity to make this full-time) who is passionate about child development, and is looking for a place to grow and thrive as a writer and a learner. You will be responsible for ideating, writing, and revising content geared towards parents and caretakers of young children. You will be also responsible for conducting meticulous, science-based research and fact-checking to ensure we meet our commitment to science-based developmental information and advice.
This is a great opportunity for you if you have experience with early childhood in come capacity (a plus if you have experience with Montessori). You are also extremely organized, results-driven, analytical, and hungry to have a direct impact on our growth. You can handle multiple different writing formats, from long features to short, concise copy and everything in between
- Write content using our brand voice and tone, and curate and edit content related to our mission for our blog/social channels. Write posts for our blog, Instagram account, and other platforms and channels as needed.
- Work on writing projects including our box guides, marketing copy...etc.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Be an active participant in creative brainstorms for content.
- Use SEO strategies and recommendations in your writing to maximize visibility in search results.
How to Apply:
Email email@example.com with subject ATT WRITER
***Note: Please make sure to include a cover letter that shows off your writing skills! Applications with no cover letters will not be reviewed. You must also include a sample blog post for our website on a child development topic of your choosing (ages 0-3).