Infant/Toddler Development Specialist
Please note that this role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
Would you like to be part of a growth story in a fast-growing startup? MonkiBox is an award-winning direct-to-consumer education startup. Winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Education Company, we provide science-based play tools for children and content and guidance for parents. Our vision is to create a full support system for parents to help make their parenting journey easier.
MonkiBox seeks a knowledgeable and passionate Infant/Toddler Development Specialist & Content Writer to work with our team. In this role, you will answer questions and provide expert advice and support to parents and caregivers of children ages 0 to 3. You will be responsible for providing child development expert guidance and content with a MENA point of view. You’ll also work with experts to provide thoughtful and nuanced responses to various early child development and parenting questions. You must have significant clinical experience working closely with infants and/or toddlers to be considered for this position. Excellent writing skills are essential to produce high-quality content under tight deadlines. You will also be able to collaborate with our social media team to provide your expert POV and observations and participate in product launches and other major child development projects. The ideal candidate will enjoy writing and strongly believe in the importance of learning through play.
- Provide expert child development advice and support, servicing parents and caregivers of 0-3-year-olds
- Collaborate with our social media team to offer your expert POV and observations
- Collaborate with experts in different fields, such as Sleep, Feeding, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech and Language, and more
- Participate in the development of video content and participate in video shoots when necessary
- Participate in product launches and major child development projects by offering your expertise and insights
- Write articles, blog, and app posts on child development and learning through play
- Master's degree in Early Childhood Development or a related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in child development, with a focus on children ages 0-3
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic
- Experience with children of determination is a plus
- Strong belief in the importance of learning through play
- Experience with video content creation and production is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams across different departments
- Allowed to work within UAE and are already based in UAE
If you are passionate about child development and want to help families support their children's growth and development, we encourage you to apply for this position below.